Mindset Fiori Roundtable: Online Event
December 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
December 14, 10 am CST
Join us at our last Roundtable of 2023!
Welcome to the Quarterly Fiori Roundtable! Interested in SAP Fiori? You are invited to an online networking event hosted by Mindset. This Zoom event focuses on helping individuals and organizations who want to share their experiences and learn more about best practices using SAP Fiori within SAP development environments.
Topic for December – Fiori: Features and Decisions as you move to S/4HANA
Join us as we discuss many of the most common questions we hear when the S/4HANA Implementation is underway.
- What happens with my current Fiori apps once we move from ECC to S/4HANA
- Should we continue to create new Fiori apps while we’re on ECC or wait until we migrate to S/4HANA?
- For new Fiori apps we create while still on ECC, what steps or strategies should we take to help ensure a smooth upgrade process?
- Development of Fiori app using the Story Board in SAP BAS Tool
- Flexible Programming Model and UI5 development
- Fiori security & governance concerns
- Your Questions and Ideas
A Mindset Roundtable is a free-flowing conversation between SAP practitioners hosted by Mindset Consulting. While we provide the platform, conversation starters, and insight from our experience, the conversation is meant to be for SAP practitioners and those who manage SAP teams and processes. Therefore, we keep formal presentations to an absolute minimum to provide ample time for discussion.
Whether you’ve implemented dozens of custom, design-driven applications or you’re looking to plan your first design workshop, you’re invited to share your thoughts, ask some questions, and learn from the community at large.
This event focuses on managers, senior managers, and development leads who work at least partly on introducing Fiori and UX concepts into SAP organizations.
2023, 10:00 AM in Central Time (US and Canada)
*Mindset’s Roundtables are technically focused conversations designed for SAP Users and experts. Please be aware that vendors and salespeople will be removed from registration in advance of the session. Thank you for your understanding.