Okay – first off, here are the details:
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Change of venue!!Sheraton Bloomington Hotel
5601 W. 78th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55439
ASUG MN is arguably the best run, most well attended and content rich ASUG MN event in the country. I’ve attended and presented at dozens of these in the last couple years across the country, and ASUG MN is just in another league.
I believe it’s due to two factors:
- MN is home to an unusually large number of major SAP installations (at least 40 by my count) considering it’s size, and;
- We’re lucky enough to have an extremely competent volunteer leadership team including: Kathy Anderson, Helen Frericks, Fred Sirota, Kristin Giglio, Debra Syring, Amber Christian and Ina Felsheim.
Here is the official agenda: https://www.cvent.com/events/asug-minnesota-chapter-meeting/agenda-d2842f41302545a5972555f706351491.aspx
So Here are my Top 5 Reasons to Attend MN ASUG Spring 2018
- S/4HANA is hot right now. Choose from several options, but I would recommend Matt Christensen @ 3pm.
- Patterson has 3 presentations! The digital transformation story involving design thinking, observation and agile is truly powerful, and I was lucky enough to be a part of it. Come by and see Luke VanEpern @ 10:30, the HANA and Analytics team of Leah Benedict, Tanveer Shaikh, Melissa Vigdal @ 1:45, or Gavin (me) @ 12:30!
- CodeJam – I haven’t seen this at MN ASUG as far as I can remember. I hope a handful of my favorite HANA, ABAP, and SAP Cloud Developers come up with something awesome.
- TSI, and Paul Modderman (Dev Hero, Author, and a Mindset R&D Guru) are sharing how they embedded Google Maps directly into SAP Fiori Apps and are disrupting the sales status quo.
- Networking! This community is rich and full of incredible, passionate people. Come by the Mindset booth and say hi to one of our 6 SAP Talent experts, or visit with one of our design thinking coaches, digital architects, or SAP Agile scrum masters to see how leading enterprises are doing digital.
I hope to see you all there!
If you are interested in viewing similar articles, visit our blog, here.
View our LinkedIn, here.