- This event has passed.
SAP EWM: Overview and Planning for Supply Chain Professionals
October 15, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
If you are a Supply Chain or IT leader considering your options with SAP EWM join us for this Free Webinar on Thursday, October 15.
Have you asked yourself these questions or others regarding the future of EWM and WMS in S/4 HANA?
- Is standard LE-WM really going to be phased out in 2025? If so, is EWM my only option?
- What is Stock Room Management? What are my WMS options in S/4 HANA?
- What is the difference between Basic EWM, Advanced EWM and decentralized EWM?
- How do I decide on a deployment strategy?
- What are my migration options?
If so, join us for Mindset’s FREE webinar that will answer these questions and more. Mindset’s webinar will provide a:
- Overview of S/4 HANA WMS offerings
- Key differences between LE-WM, Stock Room Management and EWM (Basic, Advanced and Decentralized)
- Migration Options and Strategies to S/4 HANA
- Recommendations on how to decide on a deployment strategy
- Overview of mobility options (Fiori & ITS Mobile)
Senior Solution Architect @Mindset
Stephanie Weiss is a Senior Solution Architect at Mindset with more than 20 years of SAP experience managing and implementing integrated SAP supply chain / logistics solutions. She is a self-proclaimed warehouse management (and EWM) geek. Outside of work she is an avid yoga practitioner, bookworm, fisher-woman and foodie. Her greatest passion is traveling and exploring the world with her husband and two little munchkins.