Leveraging Managed Services to increase flexibility and reduce risk during uncertain times
December 10 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The combination of the ongoing pandemic with the economic uncertainty is intensifying the demands on today’s technical resources. Leading organizations are needing to adjust their critical enterprise systems and tune for new processes at the same time that cost cutting measures have made growing internal teams more challenging.
If you are faced with balancing increasing demands paired with increased budget constraints as you head into 2021 join Mindset’s Luke Van Epern to at this FREE webinar to learn more about some of the key benefits of augmenting or replacing your SAP services with a managed services delivery model.
Luke will share the research on how for many organizations managed services offers a broader option as they make their plans for 2021.
In this session you will learn:
- The latest research and rationale on Managed Services.
- How Managed Services can accommodate for Internal Hiring Restrictions or Layoffs.
- Ways Managed Services can support growth initiatives and the need to pivot processes and systems with no new headcount.
- Ways managed Services can mitigate against unpredictability associated with the availability of your workforce due to unplanned absence.
- Examples of how organizations are using this model successfully today.
- Details on the Mindset Managed Services offering.
Luke is an engaging speaker who brings a unique perspective as a former IT leader and consumer of managed services offerings at Target with his current perspective as VP and Managed Services product owner at Mindset.
We cover the entire SAP ecosystem.
We have proven experience with leveraging the most bleeding-edge and exciting technology trends to solve real-world challenges that your business faces today.