- This event has passed.
SAP Sapphire, Booth 1642
May 7, 2019 - May 9, 2019
The biggest SAP event is next week and Mindset will be EVERYWHERE! As you make your list of things that can’t be missed we wanted to share a few of our favorites to get you started!
1. Booth 1642: Mindset’s S/4HANA + IoT Booth Experience + Pop-up SAP AppHaus and Design Lab
Honey, we shrunk the AppHaus! Come to Mindset’s booth (1642) to get a taste of the Mindset Design Lab AppHaus design experience merged with a miniature plant running on S/4HANA with IoT. Paul Modderman, the acclaimed SAP expert, author, SAP Dev Hero & Mindset Apphaus Meister, will be leading visitors through a full experience starting off with ideation and going through initial prototyping. It will be incredible, and the perfect way to start thinking about how you could leverage the Mindset Design Lab to solve a problem or plan the next big thing!
SIGN UP NOW:
Schedule time at the booth to experience how you can rapidly create new digital experiences for your employees on SAP. Here’s how it will work:
- Participate in a rapid Design Thinking session where you design the plant of the future.
- See how well you can drive the miniature forklift, picking up goods with AI, moving them through the system, and hopefully not creating maintenance issues. ????
- The whole plant is rigged with IoT, beacons, AI, robotics, and is all running on S/4HANA and connecting through SAP’s Cloud. So have fun seeing how everything flows seamlessly.
2. Marc Kermisch, CIO of Red Wing Shoes on Executive Panel at Partner Summit
Marc will share his story of using Qualtrics to drive rapid customer experience innovations. He will also share how he used the Mindset Design Lab / SAP AppHaus to drive Design Thinking in his organization! As a bonus right before Bill McDermott takes the center stage, they will introduce Mindset CEO Gavin Quinn and share a 30-second video portfolio showing on how Mindset is helping customers innovate!
3. Attend a presentation on Cargill’s SAP Transformation
Cargill was selected to present a pile of times at Sapphire for good reason: they are doing amazing things that have helped bring tremendous value to their business! Be sure to see them at least once to hear some “real talk” about the challenges of digital transformation and how to overcome them successfully!
- Wednesday- 12:00 pm: Cargill’s Design-Lead Journey to SAP Fiori (ASUG83468) Don’t miss the incredible journey Chris Hein and Lance Whittaker have had over 15 design thinking workshops (and counting) to rapidly transform Cargill’s experiences with Plants (PM), Quality (QM), and Transportation Management (TM). Block your calendar for Wednesday 12pm S301B.
- Thursday- 1:00pm: Cargill Transformed the Enterprise Asset Management Experience (ASUG83375) Naveen Rokkam, Mindset’s head of Innovation, and Lance Whittaker, Cargill’s Fiori Product Manager will share some incredible application experiences for EAM! Don’t miss it! Thursday @ 1pm S320H.
4. Get ready to be Blown Away: Mindset is announcing 7 NEW Solutions designed to help your Organization Experience the Future with SAP
You read that right 7 New Solutions! Mindset’s new products have their nexus in our belief in the four key components of next generation work experience: Agility, Efficiency, Innovation, and UX. C Want to hear more?
- UX Strategy – Dan Flesher
- S/4HANA Digital Optimization – Jon Bragg
- DevOps with SAP – Ethan Jewett
- Fiori – Scaling – Shinjan Sengupta
- SAP Cloud – Andy Prier
- SAP Experiences – Jen Gnerer
- AppHaus / Design Lab – Paul Modderman
- Intelligent Enterprise – Naveen Rokkam
5. Speaking of our Amazing Architects: Want to brainstorm with the best? Get some free advice from one of our Amazing Architects!
Not to drink too much of our own Kool-Aid, but Mindset’s Architects and Product Owners are hands-down the best in the industry (really). As Mindset’s most experienced and highest priced resources they are usually in back-to-back engagements with our clients, but we are bringing them all to Sapphire to meet with you! Have a difficult problem you are trying to solve, want to brainstorm a big idea? Schedule a half hour with them. It’s free and priceless! Pick a time HERE to block time on their calendars.
6. Mindset at Apple’s Booth – Fast Start iOS Apps (Transportation Management)
Stop by the Apple Booth and learn about Fiori for iOS and how to rapidly create apps, such as a transportation management app by Mindset. Tuesday May 7th and Thursday May 9th at 1:40pm!
7. TopGolf Customer Appreciation Event (Tuesday Night)
A special event for all of our incredible customers and prospective customers sign up for Mindset’s Customer and Prospect Appreciation Event (it would not be the same without you!) For more details and to register click HERE
Need to Register for Sapphire? Visit HERE
Want to book time with one of our AMAZING Architects? Book HERE