It’s hard to believe we’re coming to the end of another year at Mindset! When we set out on our journey to simplify enterprise software four years ago, we knew we would have some fun and we knew we wanted to make people’s lives better — we just didn’t quite know how.
Well, things have definitely taken shape this year.
Here are some highlights from 2014:
- Became an official SAP partner.
- Leased our first office space in downtown Minneapolis (and now moving into bigger and better space in the North Loop).
- Built out a full development landscape: Netweaver Gateway with Fiori, ERP, Portal, SSO, Web Dispatcher, SolMan, another ERP, CRM, BW, and HANA – all built fully in the AWS cloud.
- Presented the beautiful Fiori apps that we did for Target at the ASUG conference hosted by 3M.
- Took a company trip with the whole Mindset team to the Sapphire conference in Orlando and signed some major deals. We also were able to solidify a deeper partnership with SAP and gain some fantastic support.
- Certified from SAP our first official product: CloudSimple.
- Began working with an amazing new designer, who polished our branding and helped us launch a new website.
- After a long and difficult review process Google published CloudSimple into the Google Sheets store.
- Took another company trip to D. Code / Tech Ed where Paul and I presented several times about Gateway and Google with SAP. We got to meet and begin working with some of our fantastic Google counterparts here.
- Google invited Mindset out to their headquarters to speak on a development panel and help Google work more closely with SAP.
- Brought on new employees to help with SAP Basis, Gateway development, HANA, BW, Google development, web development, customer relationship management and HR to name a few. We’re extremely excited to announce some more in the first quarter as well.
- Welcomed 2 new Mindset babies this year!
All in all, 2014 has been an exciting year, and we can’t wait to keep the momentum going in 2015, our 5th anniversary year. Cheers to everyone who’s helped us along the way, and all those that we will be lucky enough to meet in the future!