- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries, in particular discrete and process manufacturing, to maintain credibility with prospective customers.
- Provide proof points to support recommendations with relevant customer stories.
- Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
- Engage with Clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering, and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases, and a roadmap to meet their goals.
- Create innovative solution designs that utilize our extensive service offerings and leverage the client’s strategic investments while pulling in appropriate new technologies or components that fulfill gap requirements.
- Understand client requirements, build synopsis, and have the ability to articulate the customer’s ask.
- Serve as an advocate for client team as they engage and work with System Integrators and vendor partners
- Assist in identifying any gaps and/or areas of concern throughout the design and implementation process
- Support the SAP implementation project and play a solution architect role binding the entire solution to meet client requirements.
- Participation in meetings with internal/external stakeholders (Delivery managers, Account managers, and client partners) and vertical and horizontal teams.
- Proven experience of 5-10 years of Solution Architecture with SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA
- Prior Business Development Experience with exposure to SAP Delivery.
- Expertise in SAP S/4HANA and experience with at least 3 successful and referenceable end-to-end S/4 implementations
- Thorough understanding of SAPS/4HANA cloud service offerings with relevant implementation experience
- Experience in more than one of the functional workstreams (Finance, Planning, Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics/Quality, Manufacturing, Transportation, etc.) or overall solution architect
- Worked on implementation RFPs as a solution architect responsible for designing solutions end to end.
- A strong understanding of SAP and integration with other applications/systems in an IT landscape
- Strong verbal and written communication with out-of-box thinking abilities
Mindset Consulting is a highly specialized SAP Technology Partner headquartered out of Minneapolis, MN. Mindset is leading the enterprise adoption of SAP’s innovative UX, and you can become part of this journey.
Perks of Working at Mindset
- $190,000 – $230,000 base salary + bonus potential
- Attend and participate in leading SAP events and conferences
- Ability to work remotely as needed
- Part of a hard-working, fun, motivated team
- Opportunity to significantly contribute to the ongoing growth of a game-changing company in the ERP space
Mindset’s Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
At Mindset, we are committed to diversity and inclusion not simply as a declaration of intent, but as part of our journey of constant improvement. Mindset’s mission is to provide an inclusive environment where every individual can reach their full potential and make an impact.
Our goal is simple, to make everyone feel welcomed and valued. We believe that diversity of background, thought, experience, and perspective is essential to our top-tier workplace environment and makes us a powerful team that can deliver the highest value to the clients we serve.
Mindset does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
Mindset provides our employees with the resources they need to succeed. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide advancement opportunities on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance, and contributions to the performance of the team and company. Our employment practices are consistent with the requirements of all applicable state and federal laws as we strive to build a diverse and inclusive team. Welcome to Mindset.