Sr SAP Account Manager
Mindset Consulting is a highly specialized SAP Technology Partner headquartered out of Minneapolis, MN. Mindset is driving innovative change for our SAP customers, and is looking for driven, creative sales professionals to continue to drive our rapid growth.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Senior SAP Account Manager to acquire and build relationships with companies running SAP. You’ll be responsible for representing Mindset’s full suite of innovative offerings to build and grow new customer accounts. You’ll also be responsible for ongoing account growth and ensuring that we’re delivering on our mission to create a remarkable customer experience. This role will help continue to expand Mindset’s national presence, and will largely be accountable for establishing and growing new / emerging territories.
Your role will require you to:
- Identify key resources at prospective customers and identify opportunities for Mindset to solve complex SAP problems using Mindset’s diverse product portfolio
- Partner with the internal delivery team to build proposals and solutions that effectively meet customers needs
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Build strong customer relationships that lead to ongoing repeat and expanded business
- Provide input and insights to the Mindset team on how we can continue to improve our services based upon customer feedback
- Effectively manage the sales process for large, complex services and software deals.
Previous Experience Required:
- Demonstrable understanding of SAP
- Previous experience acquiring and building large enterprise sales accounts
- Strong sales performance related to services and/or custom software
- Experience partnering with other 3rd party channels (e.g. SAP, other service providers) strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills and experience building and maintaining trust with customers
Perks of Working at Mindset:
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Attend and participate in leading SAP events and conferences
- Ability to work remotely as-needed
- Part of a hard-working, fun, motivated team
- Opportunity to significantly contribute to the ongoing growth of a game-changing company in the ERP space
Mindset’s Diversity & Inclusion Mindset:
At Mindset we are committed to diversity and inclusion not simply as a declaration of intent, but part of our journey of constant improvement. Mindset’s mission is to provide an inclusive environment where every individual can reach their full potential and make an impact.
Mindset’s Diversity & Inclusion Commitments:
Our goal is simple, to make everyone feel welcomed and valued. We believe that diversity of background, thought, experience, and perspective is essential to our top-tier workplace environment and makes us a powerful team that can deliver the highest value to the clients we serve.
Mindset does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
Mindset provides our employees with the resources they need to succeed. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide advancement opportunities on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance, and contributions to the performance of the team and company. Our employment practices are consistent with the requirements of all applicable state and federal laws as we strive to build a diverse and inclusive team. Welcome to Mindset.
We use the lab to bring ideas to life.
Being plugged into the local ecosystem is a true competitive advantage, so each Lab seeks out partners, universities, and startups to build relationships as a trusted peer and thought leader on topics of strategic importance to SAP.