SAP UX Architect
Mindset Consulting is seeking a highly specialized SAP UX Architect for a contract or potential contract to hire position in Portland, OR. Mindset builds the digital enterprise on SAP – join us to make users’ experiences with enterprise software measurably better.
We are looking for a talented and motivated SAP UX Architect with a strong SAP Architecture, Development, UX, Mobile, and Sales background to join our rapidly growing team.
The SAP UX Architect will be responsible for facilitating and leading business and client-side activities and work streams related to Mindset’s custom implementations to ensure we exceed client expectations. This role will require previous experience delivering large scale and highly visible SAP solutions for end clients. In addition, this position will include some project management responsibilities as needed and will provide leadership to the client team to ensure a successful project. This position will also provide technical leadership to Mindset’s implementation team. The SAP UX Architect is a strategic delivery role that is involved throughout the full project cycle: beginning with client discovery and project pre-sales through final delivery.
- Collaborate with Sales Team, Developers and our Project Manager to identify, design and lead the solution architecture/implementation approach for specific clients.
- Provide strong on-site presence and representation of Mindset and our full catalog of product and service offerings.
- Design solutions that will result a remarkable User Experience.
- Lead solution, business, and implementation design sessions.
- Lead client-facing Design Thinking Workshops.
- Identify and document application configuration and enhancements.
- Assist the client in prioritization of business requirements.
- Help facilitate the management of client scope to fit within the defined guidelines for schedule and effort.
- Perform knowledge transfer to client personnel especially related to Company’s applications and requirements.
- Participate in project and client meetings, as appropriate.
- Act as Project Manager on an as-needed basis
- Actively participate in conferences, interact on social media, and create great content
- Previous SAP development and/or architecture experience
- Background in web and application design, ideally mobile/responsive design
- SAP UI5, Fiori, and Personas experience highly valued
- Proven experience working with innovative technologies
- Previous Consulting experience
- Meeting deliverables in a time-restricted environment
- Proven track record of driving sales throughout a project delivery cycle
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities
- Ability to craft and deliver strong presentations to customers
- Exhibits a strong passion for innovative technologies
- Enjoys a fast-paced, startup culture with ability to still have fun
- Stays up-to-date on the latest blogs and events in our industry
- Ability to travel to client sites as-needed.
We use the lab to bring ideas to life.
Being plugged into the local ecosystem is a true competitive advantage, so each Lab seeks out partners, universities, and startups to build relationships as a trusted peer and thought leader on topics of strategic importance to SAP.