SAP Technical Architect
The Technical Architect has the primary responsibility for managing technical scope, estimation, research, and design, and leading the project delivery for any applications designed throughout the customer engagement. The Technical Architect will serve as a subject matter expert on technical aspects of full-stack and mobile application delivery, including managing requirement sessions, driving technical delivery by architecting technical designs, day-to-day hands-on development, leading the development team throughout Scrum delivery.
A successful candidate will be able to provide technical ownership of the quality of user story development and required detail for developers to understand user acceptance criteria, lend their expertise to all technology efforts associated with the client, possess UX Engineering skills to adhere or work with Designers to modify UX designs, delivery of quality products, product support during UAT and user testing, and managing risk to project that impact timeline, scope, and product quality.
The Technical Architect role is a full-time position based in the US and may require up to 25% travel.
- Oversee the design, development, and delivery of complex applications to fit business needs and core business processes
- Lead the organization in research, development, and implementation of appropriate application solutions, design methodologies, and workflows that lead to improved business performance and better attainment of goals
- Play a mentorship role to key business leads outside the IT organization and partner with key stakeholders to promote design thinking, process engineering, and requirement engineering within the revenue cycle team
- Serve as a subject matter expert within the IT organization on all applicable processes
- Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas
Required Technical Skills
- SAP Technical Expertise in SAP Gateway, RESTful ABAP, SAPUI5, and HANA CDS.
- Cloud experience in one of the following BTP, AWS, Azure, or Google
- Mobile applications development project experience
- 10+ years experience in leading and managing large-scale development projects and/or process optimizations
- Proved ability to leverage technology to automate processes and create complex integrations
Nice to have: at least 2-3 of these
- Cloud experience in one of the following AWS, Azure, or Google
- SAP BTP Cloud foundry
- Native or Hybrid Mobile Development experience
- SAP Functional experience in a specific module or SAP Solution
- Experience in non-SAP technologies (desired)
Mindset Consulting is a highly specialized SAP Technology Partner headquartered out of Minneapolis, MN. Mindset is leading the enterprise adoption of SAP’s innovative UX, and you can become part of this journey.
Mindset projects are true agile projects in which we work collaboratively to deliver great value quickly. You’ll interact directly with business users and product owners in daily standups and bi-weekly sprint reviews. Working with Mindset means working with and sharing knowledge with our leading developers, architects, and designers, who are blazing the path to great UX for SAP systems.
Mindset’s Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
At Mindset we are committed to diversity and inclusion not simply as a declaration of intent, but part of our journey of constant improvement. Mindset’s mission is to provide an inclusive environment where every individual can reach their full potential and make an impact.
Our goal is simple, to make everyone feel welcomed and valued. We believe that diversity of background, thought, experience, and perspective is essential to our top-tier workplace environment and makes us a powerful team that can deliver the highest value to the clients we serve.
Mindset does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
Mindset provides our employees with the resources they need to succeed. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide advancement opportunities on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance, and contributions to the performance of the team and company. Our employment practices are consistent with the requirements of all applicable state and federal laws as we strive to build a diverse and inclusive team. Welcome to Mindset.
We use the lab to bring ideas to life.
Being plugged into the local ecosystem is a true competitive advantage, so each Lab seeks out partners, universities, and startups to build relationships as a trusted peer and thought leader on topics of strategic importance to SAP.