SAP Solutions Architect- Denver
Mindset Consulting is a highly specialized SAP Technology Partner and consulting firm headquartered out of Minneapolis, MN. Mindset builds the digital enterprise on SAP – join us to make users’ experiences with enterprise software measurably better.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Solutions Architect with a strong SAP Architecture, Development, UX, Mobile, and Sales background who can help us disrupt the typical approach to delivering SAP, and provide a truly remarkable experience to our customers. The ideal candidate for this role is creative, entrepreneurial, and courageous.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for facilitating and leading business and client-side activities and work streams related to Mindset’s custom implementations to ensure we exceed client expectations. This role will require previous experience delivering large scale and highly visible SAP solutions for end clients. The Solutions Architect will be trained and mentored on Mindset’s products and services, and is expected to use that knowledge and inherent analytical skill to define solution implementation requirements and deliver on that vision for our clients.
This position will provide leadership to the client team to ensure a successful project, and technical leadership to Mindset’s implementation team. The Solutions Architect is a strategic delivery role that is involved throughout the full buying and project cycle, beginning with client discovery and project pre-sales through final delivery.
- Collaborate with Sales Team, Developers and our Project Manager to identify, design and lead the solution architecture/implementation approach
- Provide an on-site presence and representation of Mindset and our full catalog of product and service offerings.
- Drive business development at client sites through active listening and creative problem solving with our customers
- Design solutions that will result in a remarkable User Experience.
- Lead solution, business, and implementation design sessions.
- Lead client-facing Design Thinking Workshops.
- Identify and document application configuration and enhancements.
- Assist the client in prioritization of business requirements.
- Help facilitate the management of client scope to fit within the defined guidelines for schedule and effort.
- Perform knowledge transfer to client personnel especially related to Company’s applications and requirements.
- Participate in project and client meetings, as appropriate.
- Actively participate in conferences, interact on social media, and create great content
- 5+ years of demonstrable SAP development and/or architecture experience
- Experience working with S/4
- SAP UI5, Fiori, and Personas experience highly valued
- Proven experience working with innovative technologies
- Previous Consulting experience
- Meeting deliverables in a time-restricted environment
- Proven track record of driving sales throughout a project delivery cycle
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities
- Ability to craft and deliver strong presentations to customers
- Passion for innovative technologies
- Enjoys a fast-paced, startup culture with the ability to still have fun
- Stays up-to-date on the latest blogs and events in our industry
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed
Perks of Working at Mindset:
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Attend and participate in leading SAP events and conferences
- Unlimited PTO
- Free office snacks and refreshments with frequent free lunches
- Ability to work remotely as-needed
- A fun and motivated team
- Chance to be a significant contributor to a fast-growing, game-changing company in the ERP space
We use the lab to bring ideas to life.
Being plugged into the local ecosystem is a true competitive advantage, so each Lab seeks out partners, universities, and startups to build relationships as a trusted peer and thought leader on topics of strategic importance to SAP.