As an SAP Recruiter at Mindset, you will have the opportunity to join a high-performing team that specializes in sourcing, recruiting, and placing SAP candidates on new engagements at our clients as well as internally on our Solutions team. In this role, you will build and grow a world-class network of SAP talent and leverage the growth of our SAP talent community to continue to build out our unique SAP solution capabilities offered at Mindset. In addition, our SAP recruiters are responsible for identifying business development opportunities through the cultivation of your talent community. This individual will play an integral role in refining and growing our internal recruiting processes including innovative ways to better leverage our existing Applicant Tracking System.
- Full Life Cycle recruitment on local and national client SAP requirements
- Source & prescreen potential consultants
- Build relationships with potential and current consultants
- Work closely with Account Executives to understand the client’s need
- Manage, document, and coordinate all communication with potential consultants
- Prepare resumes for client presentation, perform reference checks, and review results with teammates
- Coach candidates through the client interview process
- Make proactive calls and pipeline candidates
Essential Job Functions
- 5-7 years of recruiting experience (SAP knowledge is a plus)
- Must have excellent time management skills and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and with a strong sense of urgency
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Familiar with various sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting, Boolean search, etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Mindset Consulting is a highly specialized SAP Technology Partner headquartered out of Minneapolis, MN. Mindset is leading the enterprise adoption of SAP’s innovative UX, and you can become part of this journey.
Mindset projects are true agile projects in which we work collaboratively to deliver great value quickly. You’ll interact directly with business users and product owners in daily standups and bi-weekly sprint reviews. Working with Mindset means working with and sharing knowledge with our leading developers, architects, and designers, who are blazing the path to great UX for SAP systems.
Mindset’s Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
At Mindset we are committed to diversity and inclusion not simply as a declaration of intent, but part of our journey of constant improvement. Mindset’s mission is to provide an inclusive environment where every individual can reach their full potential and make an impact.
Our goal is simple, to make everyone feel welcomed and valued. We believe that diversity of background, thought, experience, and perspective is essential to our top-tier workplace environment and makes us a powerful team that can deliver the highest value to the clients we serve.
Mindset does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
Mindset provides our employees with the resources they need to succeed. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide advancement opportunities on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance, and contributions to the performance of the team and company. Our employment practices are consistent with the requirements of all applicable state and federal laws as we strive to build a diverse and inclusive team. Welcome to Mindset.