Mindset Consulting is a highly specialized SAP Technology Partner headquartered out of Minneapolis, MN. Mindset is leading the enterprise adoption of SAP’s innovative UX, and you can become part of this journey going forward.
We are looking for a talented and motivated SAP Full Stack Fiori Developer with strong front- and back-end development skills. This role will require previous experience delivering large scale and highly visible SAP solutions for end clients.
Your role will require you to:
- Understand customer issues, diagnose problems and design solutions.
- Facilitate SAP Fiori app deployments as per customer requirements.
- Conduct mobile app testing and support customers through the process.
- Write and manage various technical documentation such as solution documents, user manuals, SOPs, test cases, etc.
- Support customers through successful deployments to Production environments.
- Manage various system integration processes.
- Address technical queries from different stakeholders.
- Have working experience on SAP Fiori applications, including enhancements.
- Consuming and creating oData services using SAP Gateway 2.0
- Sound knowledge of Web Services and Rest APIs
- SAPUI5 library, MVC patterns, and modern UI5 development approaches
- Hands-on experience on SAP UI5, Fiori including extension of standard apps as well as creation of custom apps
- Backend development in an SAP context including familiarity with the ABAP Programming Model for Fiori, the RESTful ABAP Programming Model, the Cloud Application Programming Model, and deep experience with at least one of these
- Strong experience in UI design
- Experience with one or more version control systems
- Experience on any leading enterprise mobility platform is desired
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent presentation and customer-facing skills
- Ability to think out-of-the-box to come up with innovative solutions to complex problems
- Teamwork and ability to manage work pressures
Perks of Working at Mindset:
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Attend and participate in leading SAP events and conferences
- Unlimited PTO
- Headquarters located in a beautiful office in the North Loop
- Free office snacks and refreshments with frequent free lunches
- Ability to work remotely as-needed, but must be based out of MN
- A fun and motivated team
- The chance to be on the ground floor of a game-changing company in the ERP space
Mindset’s Diversity & Inclusion Mindset:
At Mindset we are committed to diversity and inclusion not simply as a declaration of intent, but part of our journey of constant improvement. Mindset’s mission is to provide an inclusive environment where every individual can reach their full potential and make an impact.
Mindset’s Diversity & Inclusion Commitments:
Our goal is simple, to make everyone feel welcomed and valued. We believe that diversity of background, thought, experience, and perspective is essential to our top-tier workplace environment and makes us a powerful team that can deliver the highest value to the clients we serve.
Mindset does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
Mindset provides our employees with the resources they need to succeed. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide advancement opportunities on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance, and contributions to the performance of the team and company. Our employment practices are consistent with the requirements of all applicable state and federal laws as we strive to build a diverse and inclusive team. Welcome to Mindset.