The SAP Frontend Developer will be a key part of a Mindset Solutions development team, working with other developers, project architects, and subject matter experts to build leading-edge Fiori applications that create remarkable experiences for our clients.
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exhibits a strong passion for software development and innovative technologies
- 5+ years of SAP development experience
- 4+ years hands-on experience developing and delivering SAP Fiori apps, including extension of standard apps as well as creation of custom apps
- Experience with Fiori elements and Fiori Launchpad a plus
- SAPUI5 library, MVC patterns, and modern UI5 development approaches
- Knowledge of and ability to use good development practices such as Clean Code
- Strong experience in UI design best practices
- Experience with one or more distributed version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Experience on any leading enterprise mobility platform is a plus
- Create and extend Fiori apps and CDS views, structuring via Fiori catalogues and groups. Defining oDATA services, establishing communication between embedded systems BW (Queries) and Core or Fiori Server.
- S/4Hana Embedded Analytics, Fiori Apps, CDS Views, SAP BIP – SQL Programming – HTML5, SAP UI5, Fiori, Node.js
- Contribute to the development and delivery of SAP Fiori apps that align to a detailed product backlog
- Address technical queries, understand customer issues, diagnose problems and design solutions
- Conduct mobile app testing and support end users through the process
- Facilitate and support deployments to Production environments
- Manage various system integration processes
- Write and manage various technical documentation such as solution documents, user manuals, SOPs, test cases, etc as needed
Mindset Consulting is a highly specialized SAP Technology Partner headquartered out of Minneapolis, MN. Mindset is leading the enterprise adoption of SAP’s innovative UX, and you can become part of this journey going forward.
Mindset projects are true agile projects in which we work collaboratively to deliver great value quickly. You’ll interact directly with business users and product owners in daily standups and bi-weekly sprint reviews. Working with Mindset means working with and sharing knowledge with our leading developers, architects, and designers, who are blazing the path to great UX for SAP systems.
Mindset’s Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
At Mindset we are committed to diversity and inclusion not simply as a declaration of intent, but part of our journey of constant improvement. Mindset’s mission is to provide an inclusive environment where every individual can reach their full potential and make an impact.
Our goal is simple, to make everyone feel welcomed and valued. We believe that diversity of background, thought, experience, and perspective is essential to our top-tier workplace environment and makes us a powerful team that can deliver the highest value to the clients we serve.
Mindset does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
Mindset provides our employees with the resources they need to succeed. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide advancement opportunities on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance, and contributions to the performance of the team and company. Our employment practices are consistent with the requirements of all applicable state and federal laws as we strive to build a diverse and inclusive team. Welcome to Mindset.