Lead SAP Architect- Denver
Mindset is an SAP Technology Partner headquartered out of the North Loop in Minneapolis. Mindset is leading the enterprise adoption of innovative new SAP technologies, and working with many leading SAP customer’s across North America.
The Lead SAP Architect is a hands-on role that both contributes to and coordinates the daily operations of an SAP focused group through leadership and direction, as measured by the role’s KPI’s. This position leads the technical design, development, and delivery of a new S/4 implementation. This Architect serves as the technical SAP expert on a dedicated mixed team of business and technical experts from other areas of the business. The person in this position is required to work with FICO, Material Management, Variant Configuration, Sales and Distribution and Order to Cash. This SAP Architect works on an implementation which is highly focused on the Vehicle Management System and Supply Chain Management. The person in this position has oversight and acceptance responsibilities for the design and implementation decisions of the System Integration partners and the project team and proactively works with both technical and business teams to resolve and reduce identified gaps and changes.
- Accountable for architecture and design documentation and review of SAP blueprint.
- Responsible for identifying and removing/addressing process & system exceptions.
- Oversees technical direction across multiple projects required to implement ERP.
- Responsible for maintaining the EA repository for assigned projects/assets/initiatives.
- Responsible for identifying and prototyping new technologies and solutions to assist the overall IT team.
- Supports development team needs to define and document solution architecture as part of a new initiative or enhancement.
- Provides technical mentorship to development teams by providing platforms/technologies/solutions expertise.
- Proactively informs/interfaces with the Product Owner, Application Development team, and Architecture team to identify solutions and opportunities.
- Delivers business value using creative and effective approaches.
- Presents complex ideas in a clear and concise manner in single or group environments through various formats to mentor the IT team.
Perks of Working at Mindset:
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Attend and participate in leading SAP events and conferences
- Unlimited PTO
- Free office snacks and refreshments with frequent free lunches
- A fun and motivated team
- The chance to be on the ground floor of a game-changing company in the ERP space
We use the lab to bring ideas to life.
Being plugged into the local ecosystem is a true competitive advantage, so each Lab seeks out partners, universities, and startups to build relationships as a trusted peer and thought leader on topics of strategic importance to SAP.