Full Stack SAP UI5/Fiori Developer
Mindset Consulting is a highly specialized SAP Technology Partner headquartered out of Minneapolis, MN. Mindset is leading the enterprise adoption of SAP’s innovative UX, and you can become part of this journey going forward.
We are looking for a talented and motivated SAP Full Stack Fiori Developer with strong front and back-end development skills. This role will require previous experience delivering large scale and highly visible SAP solutions for end clients.
- Your role will require you to understand customer issues, diagnose problems, design solutions and facilitate deployment.
- SAP Fiori app deployments as per customer requirements.
- Mobile app testing and supporting customer
- Writing and managing various documents like technical solution document, user manuals, SOP, test cases, etc.
- Production deployments.
- Various system integrations
- Addressing technical queries from different stakeholders
- Working experience on SAP FIORI
- Any experience with enhancing Fiori Application
- SAP Netweaver Gateway 2.0 -> Sound knowledge of consuming oData services
- Web Services -> Sound knowledge of Web Services SOAP (XML) and Rest APIs (JSON)
- SAPUI5 -> Good Understanding of SAPUI5 library and MVC pattern
- Hands on experience on SAP UI5, Fiori (implementation of standard apps and extensions of standard apps)
- Should be an expert in RESTful Web Services, and API integration
- Strong documentation and experience in UI design.
- Experience with one or more popular version control systems
- Experience on any leading MEAP is desired
- A self-starter who is motivated to take ownership of projects and drive task to completion.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to think out of box and come up with innovative solutions.
- Teamwork and ability to manage work pressures.
- Highly energetic, committed and self-driven.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities.
- Exhibits strong passion for innovative technologies.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, startup culture with ability to still have fun.
- Stays up-to-date on the latest blogs and events in our industry.
- Ability to travel to client sites as-needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree required.
Perks of Working at Mindset:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Attend and participate in leading SAP events and conferences
- Unlimited PTO
- Headquarters located in a beautiful office in the North Loop
- Free office snacks and refreshments with frequent free lunches
- Ability to work remotely as-needed
- A fun and motivated team
- Chance to be on the ground floor of a game-changing company in the ERP space
"Mindset has been a great partner in our digital transformation journey."
We use the lab to bring ideas to life.
Being plugged into the local ecosystem is a true competitive advantage, so each Lab seeks out partners, universities, and startups to build relationships as a trusted peer and thought leader on topics of strategic importance to SAP.