Mindset is adding an Account Executive to focus on our strategic accounts. As an Account Executive at Mindset, you will have the opportunity to join a high-performing team leading the way in SAP Staffing, Digital Transformation, Fiori, and SAP UX in the Twin Cities.
A successful candidate in this role will have 3-5 years of account management experience providing IT staffing services. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the IT staffing business landscape with in-depth knowledge of the staffing life cycle. This person will build a reputation for exceeding client expectations and building strong partnerships. If you are results-oriented, enjoy working in a team environment, and want to impact a growing company, we’d like to meet you.
- Identify, qualify, and drive staffing opportunities
- Grow and cultivate a network of client relationships via a variety of prospecting activities, including cold calls, networking, and attending local events
- Work to understand client needs and industry trends to provide a high level of customer service to clients
- Understand and be able to present all Mindset offerings to potential clients
- Conduct market research and identify new prospects and target companies
- Identify client needs and work with them to create solutions utilizing Mindset’s products and services
- Achieve assigned quota and consistently drive revenue
- Successfully acquire new accounts and sell both SAP staffing and solutions services
- Meet goals for regular account calls and meetings
- Fully engage and leverage field relationships to identify business opportunities and close business
- Generate new business, utilizing outbound cold calling, and following up on marketing leads.
- Identify, acquire, retain, and grow the client base to meet strategic business objectives.
- Exhibit high initiative and willingness to go the distance to develop and grow client relationships.
- 3-5 years of IT staffing sales experience, previous MSP account experience preferred
- Solutions services sales experience preferred
- Proven ability to meet and exceed quotas
- Passion for delivering high-quality client services
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com
Mindset Consulting is a highly specialized SAP and AWS Technology Partner headquartered out of Minneapolis, MN. Mindset is leading the enterprise adoption of innovative user experience in the SAP space, and you can become part of this journey.
Perks of Working at Mindset
- $80,000-100,000 + commission + bonus and benefits
- Annual incentive trip for high achievers
- Attend and participate in leading SAP events and conferences
- Headquarters located in innovative offices in the North Loop (Paid parking)
- Ability to work primarily remotely
- Part of a hard-working, fun, motivated team
Mindset’s Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
At Mindset, we are committed to diversity and inclusion not simply as a declaration of intent, but as part of our journey of constant improvement. Mindset’s mission is to provide an inclusive environment where every individual can reach their full potential and make an impact.
Our goal is simple, to make everyone feel welcomed and valued. We believe that diversity of background, thought, experience, and perspective is essential to our top-tier workplace environment and makes us a powerful team that can deliver the highest value to the clients we serve.
Mindset does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
Mindset provides our employees with the resources they need to succeed. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide advancement opportunities on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance, and contributions to the performance of the team and company. Our employment practices are consistent with the requirements of all applicable state and federal laws as we strive to build a diverse and inclusive team. Welcome to Mindset.